Safety Flooring Bracknell
At the Flooring guys Bracknell, we supply and install high quality safety flooring such as Altro and Polysafe.
There is now a very wide range of Safety Flooring products, designs and colours available.
Safety floor coverings will need to be non slip, hard wearing, in many cases, waterproof and stain resistant and be able to withstand heavy foot and wheeled traffic.
Safety Flooring in the workplace helps to prevent slips and to comply with the law which states walking surfaces must be safe.
If you require any help or more information on our safety flooring range and fitting services, then please give us a call.
Altro’s unique, patented construction of flexible, high grade vinyl flooring with slip-resistant grains throughout the wear layer of the safety flooring, ensures a durable surface that is slip-resistant for the life of the flooring.
Altro slip-resistant safety flooring is a modern solution, meeting the highest standards of safety and hygiene.
- Slip-resistant, even when wet, throughout lifetime of floor
- Impervious surface, grout-free
- Coves to wall joints for rounded corners
- Contains Altrosan integral bacteriostat to combat bacterial growth
- Incorporates Altro Easyclean Technology for improved cleanability
- Resilient surface, comfortable underfoot, contributes to reduced ambient noise levels
Polysafe is a high specification, decorative safety vinyl flooring range. It combines the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas such as washrooms, classrooms and food preparation areas. .
- Reinforced with Polysafe Supratec PUR for optimum appearance retention
- Up to 60% life cycle maintenance cost saving compared to untreated safety floors
- BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
- A vast range of decorative colours
- Highly flexible safety vinyl for easy cove & capping and fitting in tight, awkward areas
- Coloured quartz, aluminium oxide, silicon carbide particles & natural recycled aggregates incorporated in the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot.
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.